1. Form National Study Team
- MUF can assist partners is forming national study teams to conduct residue work. The teams will be comprised of:
- Facility Management (overall responsibility of study)
- National Study Director (technical coordinator of study)
- Field Investigator (leads field work)
- Laboratory Investigator (leads analytical work)
- Quality Assurance (ensures study follows protocol)
2. Identify Projects
- MUF can assist partners in identifying joint projects, either at local meetings or at global coordination workshops.
3. Training and Guidance for Conducting Residue Work
- MUF can provide training and guidance to partner teams on how to conduct studies to generate residue data, of high quality, to establish Codex MRLs.
4. Conducting Actual Field Trials and Analysis
- MUF can assist the partner teams in conducting actual studies, to ensure that protocols are understood and methods are followed.
- MUF will then assist in preparing the data package for Codex submission.