Global Minor Use Priority Setting Workshop
September 21 & 22, 2020
If you missed the workshop, you can watch the presentations on our YouTube channel.
Important materials for the 2020 Global Minor Use Priority Setting Workshop are available for download below.
Dirk C Drost, Ph.D., Minor Use Foundation, Inc.Download
Daniel Kunkel, Ph.D., IR-4 HeadquartersDownload
Jim Chaput, OMAFRA and Michael Braverman, Ph.D., IR-4Download
Merit analyses reviewed during the Workshop are available below for download. Slides used to present the merit analyses during the workshop are also linked below.
- Potted plants, Western Flower Thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis
added Sept 18, 2020
- Blueberry, Spotted wing drosophila, Drosophila suzukii
- Blackberry, Spotted wing drosophila, Drosophila suzukii
- Cherry, sweet, Spotted wing drosophila, Drosophila suzukii updated Sept 16, 2020
- Hops, Downy mildew, Pseudoperonospora humuli updated Sept 16, 2020
- Onion, dry bulb, Downey mildew, Peronospora destructor
- Raspberry, Spotted wing drosophila, Drosophila suzukii
- Strawberry, Spotted wing drosophila, Drosophila suzukii
- Aubergine, Thrips, Thrips palmI
updated Sept 18, 2020
- Avocado, Phytophthora, Phytophthora cinnamomi
updated Sept 16, 2020
- Mango, Bacteria, Xanthomonas citri pv. mangiferaeindicae
added Sept 16, 2020
- Mango, Fruit flies, Bactrocera sp., Ceratitis sp.
updated Sept 19, 2020